Gaelic Tribe Tech Rider
We need 15 minutes of set-up time plus 15 minutes for sound
check assuming there are no technical problems and all the requested gear is
available, hooked up, and working. A house technician must be available at sound
check as well as during the performance.
Sound engineer should have eye contact with the artists during the performance.
Caution should be exercised to ensure monitor sound levels are not excessive.
Impulse (peak) sound-pressure levels should not exceed 100 dB, and average
SPL should not exceed 85 dB.
suggested guidelines for more details on hearing protection.
Provided by the promoter:
- 9 inputs: 7 microphone, and 2 line. Phantom voltage required
- 9 XLR cables
- 2 x Reverbs: (1 for flute, 1 for rest of mix)
- 1 x Shure SM 57 (with wind screen) or equivalent for flute
- 3 x Shure SM 58 (with wind screens) or equivalent for vocals
- 5 x Microphone boom stands with clamps
- 2 x Direct boxes for guitar and electric violin
- Adequate power amps
- Adequate speaker system
- Adequate cabling, snake, AC power
- 3 Chairs
Provided by the artist:
Travelling Stage Backline:
- Shure SM 86 (with wind screen, for vocal)
- 2 x Beyerdynamic Opus 62 (for fiddle and bodhran)
- Pedal board at Guitar
- 2 x Stools
- Sound pressure monitor